How to Set Up a Return Online
- Click on the ‘Find My Order’ button below
- Log into your account.
- Select the order(s) you wish to return
- Click on ‘Setup Return’
Find My Order
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns requested between 31 – 60 days after receipt will only qualify for store credit. Returns outside of our 30 to 60-day General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
- Must not be furniture or paint
You may initiate a return for defective item(s) within 90 days of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and the item has been returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the item is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed
- Incorrect item was received
Customer Support Teams
Legacy Building Products and Legacy Building Products Network affiliates are not responsible for any labor costs related to handling, installing, or uninstalling items purchased.