Deckard Single Handle Lavatory Brushed Nickel W/Push & Seal
Write your review
The Deckard collection embodies soft-modern design by incorporating curves into the familiar sleek, hard-edge motif of modern aesthetics. The clean, horizontal lines in this design create a precise aesthetic as the contrasting subtle curves offer balance. The small footprint of this faucet and the thin profile of the spout and handle make this a clean design that is optimum for any modern space.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Pforever Seal™—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- Faucet mounted on sink deck or countertop
- Trade exclusive faucet
- Includes valve and cartridge
- Deckplate sold separately
- Push & Seal™ drain requires no tools and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain, Guaranteed tight seal each and every use – simply press to seal and again to open
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Deckard Single Handle Lavatory Brushed Nickel W/Push & Seal”